Hasanuddin University Faculty of Engineering Visit

Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University, Ir. I Ketut Sudarsana, ST, PhD accompanied by the Deputy Dean for General Affairs and Finance, the Vice Dean for Student Affairs received a visit from the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, WD2 and WD3 of Hasanudin University at the FT Dean Building, Jimbaran. Also attending the meeting was the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, Prof. Ir. Ngakan Putu Gde Suardana, MT, Ph.D, IPU who was previously Deputy Chairperson of the Indonesian Engineering Dean Forum for the 2019-2021 period.

This meeting discussed opportunities for collaboration between the two faculties in improving the implementation of MBKM through KKN-Thematic activities and joint research, cooperation in the implementation of international seminars in the beach sector, journal publishing and exchange of external examiners.

The vice chancellor for student affairs, Prof. Suardana, said that the Belmawa-centred MBKM activity has provided a very good space for students to study outside their study program. In addition, the implementation of MBKM at Univ. Udayana is regulated by the Chancellor's Regulation (pertor) in 2021, around 70% of the student credit load is for the achievement of Graduate Learning Outcomes (CPL) of the study program and the remaining (30%) the student credit load can be taken through eight (8) MBKM activities outside the study program.

The Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University, said that with the enactment of the new MBKM Pertor, all study programs must immediately reorient/reorganize the courses in their curriculum. In the span of 3 years (2019-2021), the FT Unud study programs have carried out 2 curriculum reviews and in 2022 we have to carry out another review. The Dean of FT-Unud also welcomed the offer of cooperation in carrying out this international seminar which would soon be followed up with the making of an MoU and PKS. This is very much to improve the recognition of lecturers in the community so that they can increase the achievement of one of the main performance indicators of Udayana University.